Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Meet my Plot



My plot study location was chosen here because it is easy to get to since it is very close to my home, off of hall street across from forest hills central. My plot looks like an ordinary woods with a pond in the back. It has many different types of birds, animals, insect, and fish, and all kinds of plants too. it also contains mud grass and leaves. when I enter my plot i can hear birds chirping and frogs gurgles and the winds humming. I can feel the ground soft in some areas and hard in others, also i can feel the wind in my face and the trees, the water, the grass, the reeds, and all the animals and insects if I`m fast enough. I think that a plot study is a great way to observe nature and how it changes over time and through the seasons, and I am not sure as of now what i will be doing for any of the projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment